What’s an electronic cigarette?
An electronic cigarette, e-cigarette, e-cig or vaporizer cigarette is a battery-powered device which vaporizes an e-juice/liquid solution, which may or may not contain nicotine, into a vapor that is inhaled the same way you would smoking a regular tobacco cigarette.
An electronic cigarette resembles the appearance of real smoking products, like cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. Most electronic cigarettes are reusable devices with replaceable and refillable parts; there are disposable electronic cigarettes that have been developed but they are not as cost effective.
How do you operate an electronic cigarette?
In automatic models, when a user inhales through the device, air flow is detected by a sensor, which activates a heating element that vaporizes a flavored liquid solution stored in the mouthpiece, which may contain nicotine. On manual models, the user must press a button to activate the heating element to produce vapor which is then inhaled by the user. On most models an LED on the opposite end of the device is also activated during inhalation, which serves as an indicator of use.
What are the different types of e-cigs?
Some e-cigs are disposable but these models are not as cost effective as the refillable models. The disposable models are usually replicas of tobacco cigarettes. The refillable models are also available in styles which look similar to tobacco cigarettes, but there are also many varieties with more sophisticated looks which come in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes. Some e-cigs are even customized to the vapers’ specifications.
How long do batteries last and are all the same?
Battery life depends on individual usage, and how the battery is used. At full charge, our latest generation 650 batteries may last up to two days of vaping. We carry different battery sizes, and they obviously have different life spans. Your battery will let you know when it needs to be charged, and our batteries even have a power-saving feature known as “hibernation mode” which enables them to go into standby mode when not in use.
Why is FROG VAPOR better?
It’s simple, we are truly the BEST. Our brand is not like every other cheap rubbish flea market brand, we are an upscale electronic cigarette company and we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality products in the market. We have the best blends, best flavors, and best devices which we personally test and give our personal seal of approval. We pay attention to detail, and only sell high performing innovative products, that way you can just sit back, relax and enjoy your vaping experience without any worries.
Can I smoke anywhere with FROG VAPOR electronic cigarettes?
Because they don’t produce first or second hand smoke, and they are not at all like traditional cigarettes, most places will allow you to enjoy your e-cig as long as you are not offending anyone. Most vapers find they have far greater freedom with electronic cigarettes, and will be able to vape in most places prohibited to traditional smokers.
Do FROG VAPOR cigarettes produce tar or smoke?
No, and that is the amazing thing about electronic cigarettes because they contain no tobacco, and nothing is getting burned. The liquid or e-juice is getting vaporized so there is no smoke or tar being produced.
What is the right nicotine level for me?
The nicotine level will directly affect your vaping experience and performance of your electronic cigarette. The term "throat hit" is commonly used to describe the intensity of your vape. As you experience with different nicotine levels, we suggest that you move slowly and do not make drastic jumps.
We offer the following nicotine levels:
- 0mg: Nicotine Free (Ultra smooth, no throat hit)
- 6mg: Light (Mellow, light throat hit)
- 12mg: Regular (Rich, medium throat hit)
- 18mg: Full (Luxurious, concentrated throat hit)
- 24mg: Bold (Powerful, intense throat hit)
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call to speak to one of our customer service team members.
What do I need to get started?
We recommend that first, you purchase one of our starter kits. Our starter kits come with everything you will need to begin vaping in terms of equipment. After you decide on which starter kit you want to invest in, you will need to purchase e-liquid (to fill your cartomizer). We suggest you purchase 2-3 bottles of e-liquid in different flavors and strengths to find what better suits your needs.
How do I care for my new FROG VAPOR electronic cigarette?
- E-Liquid should be stored in a cool, dark area away from direct sunlight.
- E-Liquid, cartridges, atomizers, and electronic cigarettes in general may contain nicotine and should be kept out of reach from children and pets.
- Drain every 2-3 days to maximize vapor production and lifespan: Remove the cartridge from the atomizer. Roll up a piece of tissue and insert it half way into the atomizer in place of the cartridge. Then blow into the hole located in the end of the atomizer that connects to the battery. Use canned air if available. This should force all the excess liquid from the atomizer into the tissue.
- After draining the atomizer, add 1-2 drops of E-Liquid directly into the atomizer when you are ready to use it again.
- Most atomizer heads can be rinsed in hot water and reused. But if you have the time, let it air dry overnight.
- Charge batteries for 4-5 hours initially.
- All atomizers leak into the battery contact (the threaded part that connects to an atomizer). Periodically clean the battery contacts using a Q-Tip and always before charging the battery.
- Detach atomizer from battery when not in use. An atomizer can leak liquid. Liquid in the battery can cause it to malfunction.